Post Date: 11/20/2018
Close Date: 12/31/2018
Central City Concern is adding to its HR Partner team!! We’re looking for a vanguard to join our team of HR Partners to provide support in the areas of leadership, consultation, employee development, labor relations, investigations, and compliance. If you consider yourself a change agent and cultural ambassador, we’d like to hear from you! If you’re interested in testing the boundaries of status quo HR, you may have just found your next career adventure.
Central City Concern is a trusted non-profit with roots in the downtown Portland area. CCC offers a truly unique continuum of care to a both underrepresented and underserved population of our community. When you join our agency you’re also joining us in our mission to serve!
TITLE: Human Resources Partner
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
REPORTS TO: Employee Relations Director
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or a related field or an equivalent combination of relevant skills and experience.
2. Must have two (2) years of experience managing employee relations, including leading workplace investigations.
3. Must have an additional two (2) years of experience working in an HR role with primary focus on Compensation, Benefits, Leave Administration, Recruiting/Talent Acquisition, and/or Generalist level work.
4. Four (4) years of management level (i.e. Business Partner, Manager, or higher) HR experience preferred.
5. Experience with a unionized workforce is preferred.
6. Advanced knowledge of employment and labor laws required.
7. Advanced computer experience, including Word and Excel required.
8. Experience working at or with a non-profit strongly preferred.
9. Proven working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational development, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
10. Must possess a current driver’s license, access to a vehicle, qualify as an Acceptable Driver as designated in Central City Concern’s Fleet Safety policy. Must pass an initial drivers training within 60 days of being an approved driver and continued recertification training. Must maintain vehicle insurance coverage of a minimum of $100,000/$300,000 personal auto liability coverage.
11. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, TB test, and background check. DHS clearance preferred.
12. If in recovery, must be currently clean and sober.
13. Will be required to carry an agency cell phone for work use. Cell phones will be provided by Central City Concern.
14. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects.
15. Must be able to climb stairs several times a day.
16. Must adhere to agency policies of non-discrimination.
17. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles, and sexual orientations, treating each individual with respect and dignity.
How To Apply
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.centralcityconcern.org/jobs