Post Date: 07/17/2019
Close Date: 09/01/2019
The Oregon Health Authority is modernizing and expanding their IT infrastructure and currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
The Oregon Health Authority promotes health equity by developing policies and programs to eliminate health disparities and reach health equity for all Oregonians.
What you will do!
As a Senior Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer, you will develop and support enterprise Identity and Access Management core infrastructure and applications design; and provide network and engineering support of agency entities, community partners and customers. You will provide creative problem-solving strategies and utilize effective problem analysis to resolve complex issues for customer service, technical contractors, management, and systems operation staff.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
• Providing Identity and Access Management requirements.
• Performing infrastructure and application design.
• Planning for the delivery of technical oversight to support the adoption, integration, and on-going use of Identify and Access Management systems.
• Assisting in the monitoring of the WAN and LANs and making recommendations for remediation of performance degradation.
The systems you will use include but are not limited to: Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Cloud Services, Windows Servers, Microsoft Clustered Systems, Domain Controllers, DFS, file and print, monitoring tools, DNS, DHCP, IPAM and Windows Certificates.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are an experienced Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer, don't delay, apply today!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• (a) Seven (7) years of information systems experience in Enterprise Infrastructure; OR (b) An Associate's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field; AND 5 years of information systems experience in Enterprise Infrastructure; OR (c) A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field AND three (3) years of information systems experience in Enterprise Infrastructure; OR (d) Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field AND one (1) year of information systems experience in Enterprise Infrastructure.
• Expertise designing and engineering Active Directory Infrastructure including LDAP, Active Directory Federation Services, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth, SAML, Group Policies, VPN and/or multi-factor authentication.
• Experience with AD forests, domains, trees and trusts.
• Knowledge of AD Integration with Microsoft Office 365 Cloud/Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
• Working knowledge of design and engineering of Windows Server 2012R2(and above) Standalone and Cluster Operating Systems.
• Experience with configuration and implementation of Enterprise Identity Access Management products.
• Demonstrated understanding of modern Identity and Access Management concepts and best practices.
• Solid understanding of granting permissions and changing access and rights within role-based access.
• Working knowledge of Information Security concepts and practices.
• Proficiency in Service Request Management Systems.
• Knowledge of networking concepts and protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS or DHCP.
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.