Post Date: 08/16/2019
Close Date: 09/20/2019
Let’s do great things, together!
At Moda, Inc., we’re embracing healthcare transformation. We welcome the shifting landscape and changing laws and regulations. Because for us, it means we can do what we do best: innovate better healthcare solutions and meet the changing expectations of today’s new healthcare consumer. It’s all part of our DNA and how we help our communities, partners and members Be Better.
If you’re an experienced marketing and communication professional that thrives on developing strategic marketing plans and implementing and managing marketing programs that help meet business and brand goals, then you may have what it takes to be our marketing manager at Moda, Inc. The ideal candidate will have experience in the health insurance industry, a strong marketing background, project management capabilities, and possess a strong understanding of how to develop and deliver strategic marketing plans that encompass situation analysis, strategy, tactics, action plan and budget.
The marketing manager will be responsible for the planning and management of assigned product and sales marketing and communication efforts for Moda, Inc. lines of business.
• Partner with the Marketing Director to develop annual strategic marketing plans that meet business and brand objectives
• Collaborate with product and sales leadership to identify key business objectives and plans for winning new or retaining current business.
• Develop a strong understanding of the target markets, including customers, members, products, services and competition, and leverage that understanding to inform the marketing strategy and programs
• Develop effective marketing plans and programs that build brand awareness and preference, drive demand for products and services and increase customer loyalty
• Ensure all work is informed by the brand strategy, and brand guidelines are followed across markets, channels and touchpoints
• Work in collaboration with the business and data science teams to conduct and deliver research analysis on target consumers, uncovering insights on trends, buying motivations, purchase patterns and member satisfaction
• Work in collaboration with the business and creative teams to develop advertising and promotional materials
• Align internal marketing processes with operational managers and stakeholders throughout the company
• Ensure marketing plans and programs are effectively and efficiently managed and executed. Manage business relationships with key Marketing partners and vendors
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Please apply directly here: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27259882&refresh=true
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
• Eight to 12 years’ experience in a marketing and or communications role, with preference for those with health insurance experience
• Leadership skills and ability to partner, lead and accomplish in a cross-functional organization
• Strong understanding of brand and product/service placement
• Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface internally and externally in a manner that represents that values and brand promise of the company
• Demonstrate strong project management and prioritization skills with a keen sense for executing on time and on budget
• Natural propensity for building relationships that inspire confidence, transparency and trust.
• Experience effectively leading multiple projects and initiatives at one time
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent experience
Complete details: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27259882&refresh=true