Post Date: 01/23/2020
Close Date: 02/28/2020
Albertina Kerr empowers people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental health challenges and other social barriers to lead self-determined lives and reach their full potential. When you join Kerr, you become part of a team motivated to provide innovative and excellent programs, services and care.
As our Clinical Supervisor of Community Based Services, you'll provide clinical and licensure supervision of Clinical Care Coordinators (QMHP) including creation and implementation of staff development plans. Additionally, you will monitor effective clinical assessment and implementation of medically necessary treatment services and ensure program follows all policies, procedures, and Oregon Administrative Rules.
This is a great opportunity to take your clinical experience and knowledge to support and develop skills in others! Apply online at AlbertinaKerr.org/Careers.
- Provide clinical leadership and regular supervision to Clinical Care Coordinators providing services in Community Based Treatment Services consistent with System of Care Principles.
- Coordinate and supervise staff schedules including the 24/7 crisis response.
- Work with staff to assess and implement mental health Plans of Care, Behavior Support Plans and Crisis/Safety plans.
- Communicate closely within all Community-based programs to ensure continuity of care and skills training.
- Ensure staff training is current and provide training to staff as needed.
- Ensure compliance by staff with agency policy and procedures.
- Provide staff with timely performance evaluations.
- Communicate with Access Center as needed regarding census, acuity, and intakes. Coordinate referral and intake coordination and tracking as assigned.
- Be available to staff for consultation and problem solving, communicating with clinicians, physicians, supervisors and Director as needed.
- Carry a small case load, or overflow cases as needed.
- Participate and provided leadership in YFS Project Management and Quality Improvement committees as assigned.
- Represent YFS Community Based Services to various stakeholder meetings and trainings.
- Paid medical, dental, and vision employee benefits
- Paid basic life & accident insurance and short- & long-term disability
- Paid internal training and career development
- 7 paid holidays and generous time off
- Verizon phone discount
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer match
- 24-hour Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) that provides resources for everything from mental health to pet insurance and financial counselling
- Satisfies employment requirement for student loan Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PLSF)
- Master's degree in Social Work, or related field, from an accredited college or university.
- Valid and unencumbered Oregon licensure in Social Work (LCSW), Marriage & Family Therapy (LMFT), Professional Counseling (LPC); or, eligibility for licensure.
- Approved Licensure Supervision course highly preferred.
- Minimum two years’ experience working with people with mental health or developmental disabilities, and ability to relate effectively with clients, families and others in the service -agencies.
- Ability to respond to crisis situations.
- Strong leadership, supervisory and organizational skills.
- Must possess basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills necessary to complete or utilize the records and forms required of this position.
- Valid Driver's license, and the ability to meet agency driving requirements.
- Ability to meet the following physical demands:
- Intermittent periods of standing and sitting, with frequent periods of walking short distances within the facility.
- Moderate periods of carrying small equipment, or items weighing less than 10 lbs.
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position