Post Date: 02/17/2020
Close Date: 05/16/2020
Reports to: Project Access NOW Board of Directors
Hours: 40 hours per week
Min/Max Salary Range: $90,000 – 120,000, with fully paid medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401K match
The Executive Director (ED) of Project Access NOW is responsible for supporting all PANOW personnel and programs to further its mission. This position will report directly to the Board of Directors and is ultimately responsible for the annual budget and working with executive leadership to maintain fiscal developmental, and programmatic accountability. This person should communicate the organization’s strategic vision as approved by the Board of Directors, develop clear mission-based goals, and lead by example to demonstrate accountability needed throughout the organization. PANOW is committed to work that promotes a diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) centered culture and expects the ED to embody equity leadership and honor shared agreements and organizational culture in both internal and external relationships. The organizational culture at PANOW is highly collaborative, transparent, and responsive. The ED will work closely with the partner organizations, PANOW staff, and the community. They must have the ability to clearly communicate feedback and cohesively align the goals and objectives of diverse stakeholder groups. The ED will be supported by an executive leadership team with a defined and well-rounded skill set who will work in tandem to make decisions and balance operational needs and priorities. The ED will support the growth and advancement of existing programs and share in the vision, leadership, and development of new programs.
We hope to receive applications from candidates with a diverse array of professional backgrounds and experiences. Our ideal candidate will have some or all of the following attributes, experiences and skills:
• Experience with and/or understanding of diversity, equity and inclusion
• Knowledge of or experience in the types of communities PANOW serves and supports
• Demonstrated collaborative management and/or leadership that is consistent with an equity centered organization
• BS/BA degree and 5 or more years of non-profit leadership, management, or equivalent experience
• Experience managing and collaborating with diverse teams, including development and continuous learning for the team
• Creative, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience in non-profit financial management, including operating an organization or program to a budget
• Strong and clear communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• High level of organizational skills
• Ability to analyze processes and determine opportunities for strategic and operational improvement
• Bilingual and multicultural candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The search is being conducted by a joint committee of the Board of Directors and PANOW staff members.
For complete details and how to apply visit our website: www.projectaccessnow.org/ExecutiveSearch.
Please submit your complete application by Friday, March 6, 2020 at 5 pm.
Complete details: www.projectaccessnow.org