Post Date: 04/07/2020
Close Date: 05/31/2020
At Unitus, each employee has an opportunity to make a difference for our members. As part of the centralized Remote Experience team, the full-time Virtual Branch Manager is responsible for the day-to-day oversight and management of the Virtual Branch and all functionalities. This position manages and works alongside teams dedicated to inbound and outbound video sessions, member e-mail correspondence, member chat correspondence, and the online membership application channel. The Virtual Branch Manager ensures the department follows established procedures, processes and workflows and analyzes member feedback to meet established performance metrics and deliver an outstanding member experience that aligns with our mission, shared values, and service philosophy. to ensure our commitment for unparalleled service – the kind that creates the Unitus difference. Our strong team of leaders, outstanding culture, above market benefits, continuous involvement in the communities we serve, and competitive pay programs make Unitus an excellent place to contribute and grow your talents.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
• Bachelor’s degree with concentration in a related field or equivalent in work experience required.
• Minimum of five years of supervisory or manager level experience in financial services industry wit demonstrated successful track record in managing projects to deadlines, organizing and prioritizing activities and maintain a thorough knowledge of a variety of financial services, products, technology software and delivery channels.
• A thorough understanding of e-commerce, video and telephony support best practices.
• Experience in developing and managing to activity-based staffing models, objective performance management measures and reporting systems is desired.
• Experience in training others on-the-job, handling escalated service issues, providing resolution of technical procedures and/or policies, and other basic skills needed to lead others effectively.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and experience in using technology to accomplish work.
• Well-developed analytical skills and highly effective project and time management skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word
• Ability to conduct needs assessments, identify problems, develop solutions and take appropriate course of action.
• Well-developed people management and coaching skills, basic knowledge of employment law and best practices.
• Excellent communication skills including effective listening, problem solving and tact in dealing with internal and external members and colleagues.
• Ability to manage a high volume, high performance, member-driven centralized environment using initiative and strong organizational skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency in change management and the ability to inspire others to develop and grow their skills during times of uncertainty.
• Ability to handle complex member account analysis and decision that fall outside of standard models, making sound override and exception decisions.
• Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to set priorities for self and team on multiple priorities in a production environment with competing deadlines.
• Ability to develop and build relationships with a wide range of internal and external partners using collaboration and support.
• Ability to make sound business decisions and build work processes, procedures and policies that are well understood and efficient for areas of responsibility.
• Must be reliable and dependable in being at work, being on time, and meeting deadlines.
• Comprehend and adhere to all company wide and department specific policies and procedures.
Please visit our website to apply: www.unitusccu.com/careers/
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position