Post Date: 05/13/2019
Close Date: 05/31/2019
Reports to: Director, Customer Experience
Department: Implementation Services
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Date Written/Revised: May 2019
Learning.com is a national leader in providing digital literacy solutions that help prepare students for online assessments, school, college, and their future careers. The company offers a complete digital literacy curriculum for grades K-8 that engages students as they develop critical skills such as keyboarding, business applications, online safety, computational thinking, and coding. Founded in 1999, Learning.com currently partners with one in six U.S. school districts and serves more than 4 million students each year. The company has earned more than 30 industry awards, including ISTE 2017 Best of Show, 2017 Award of Excellence from "Tech & Learning Magazine", and "The Oregonian’s Top Workplace” for 2018, 2017, and 2016.
The Implementation Specialist works closely with Customer Success, Customer Support, and Product Development teams to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with Learning.com products and services by assisting customers with training and implementation needs.
• Work with Customer Success Managers and customers via phone, email, and other methods to create customized implementation plans that drive usage of Learning.com solutions
• Organize and deliver web-based and in-person trainings, consultations, and presentations for educators and administrators for the suite of Learning.com solutions
• Assist Customer Success team with determining appropriate actions and interventions for implementation issues based upon usage data, internal and customer feedback
• Create and upkeep customer-facing implementation resources and related materials, make available internally and externally as needed
• Assist Account Executives with implementation needs for key prospects, pilot customers and sales projects
• Function as “expert” within department on specific products and services
• Document all training details and customer contact within customer-relationship management tool (CRM)
• Develop and utilize repeatable processes for use of Learning.com products, and improve these processes over time
• Collaborate with Implementation Services Team and Director of Customer Experience to create and upkeep company recommendations for best practice implementation strategies of all Learning.com solutions
• Notify Sales team of upsell opportunities
• Collaborate with Implementation Services Team to ensure department goals are met
• Work to compile best practices for department
• Other duties as assigned
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Individual Contributor
• Bachelor’s degree in education, communication, or related field, or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of experience delivering training and/or supporting users with online software/services
• Strong understanding of technology, especially as it relates to education and instruction
• Strong understanding of instructional and educational theories and practices
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Excellent writing, speaking, presentation and teaching skills
• Excellent interpersonal relation skills
• Willingness to travel (varies by quarter, less than 10% of time on average)
• Ability to work independently as well as with a cross-departmental team
• 5+ years K-8 teaching experience preferred
• Strong understanding of how to read and analyze current national and state education standards (ex: ISTE, CSTA, TEKS) a plus
• Strong understanding of Learning.com products a plus
Location: North Carolina or Portland, Oregon
Work involves talking, hearing, using hands to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reaching with hands and arms. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified. Management has the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to his job at any time.
Learning.com is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, Veteran or disability status.
Complete details: https://learningjobs.applicantpool.com/jobs/337641.html