Post Date: 06/12/2020
Close Date: 07/15/2020
Who is XeniumHR?
XeniumHR is an HR & Employer Services company in Tualatin, Oregon. Our teams of HR, payroll, and benefit professionals support small and medium sized companies that have limited or no internal HR resources, as well as companies with internal HR staff who can benefit from our support and training.
What is an HR Onsite?
XeniumHR Onsite employees -
• Represent the “face” of XeniumHR at our client’s workplace
• Are the go-to for day to day HR guidance and support
• Work in collaboration with their XeniumHR leadership and support colleagues to ensure effective implementation and delivery of HR practices and systems
If you enjoy being part of a collaborative HR team, building relationships and making a difference, then we want to hear from you!
Client Name/Location: YWCA – Clark County
Hours of Position: 30 hours a week (benefited position)
HR services XeniumHR provides to this client:
• Recruiting - The full cycle! From posting positions to making the offer! Recruiting for YWCA Clark County is always done with an equitable lens.
• New Hire Orientations - Bringing new people onboard and providing a seamless process
• Employee Relations - Handling the day to day and investigative situations that arise. Exercising empathy and emotional intelligence is always at the forefront.
• Benefits Administration - Open Enrollment and supporting employees benefit questions.
• Leave Administration - Helping employees navigate their options.
• Leadership support – Assisting leadership with inquiries as they pertain to YWCA Clark County’s unique program offerings.
• Other HR duties as needed - all that other stuff that happens during the day/week/month
What makes you a XeniumHR fit?
Required skills, experience and attributes:
• 3+ years progressive HR experience and dedication to managing and delivering exemplary HR services.
• Understanding of racial equity and facilitating supportive conversations
• Commitment to advancing racial equity and diversity, equity, and inclusion practices in the workplace.
• Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative and flexibility
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
• Non-profit/social service agency experience
• Understanding of trauma- informed work and practices to support staff
• Affirmative Action Experience a plus
XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and offering a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and team-focused culture.
If you, or anyone you know, are interested in joining us in developing meaningful relationships and helping organizations thrive, please apply online. We also invite you to explore our website at www.xeniumhr.com and submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete details: www.xeniumhr.com