Post Date: 06/06/2019
Close Date: 07/30/2019
LifeWorks NW provides compassionate care across the lifespan from the youngest children to older adults, to help strengthen well-being for all.
The Service Director, Addiction Programs position will oversee programs that provide residential and outpatient addiction services. Programs and services are in the Portland Metropolitan area. Some of the programs focus on specific populations and cultures such as pregnant women and the African American community.
Purpose: Responsible for the successful daily operations and future development for both clinical and operations in the service area. Work with other Service Directors and management to ensure LifeWorks NW's quality care and success in the community.
Pay/Benefits: $78,508 to $96,172 per year. Full benefits.
- Currently Licensed in Oregon as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Psychologist, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) strongly preferred. If not currently licensed, must be licensed within 6 months of hire.
- Currently certified as a CADC II or III strongly preferred. If not currently certified in Oregon, must be certified within 6 months of hire. (See MHACBO for details on these certifications).
- Five years post-Masters level, progressively responsible clinical and administrative experience.
- Five years clinical experience with service area population.
- Previous successful experience in community mental health, addiction or prevention services, staff training and supervision, with broad theoretical perspective to allow work with a multi-disciplinary staff.
- Demonstrated organizational, administrative, program development, grant writing, interest and skill.
- Good computer skills including a functional knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel. Ability to master use of proprietary software including electronic health record system.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills and ability to provide and maintain a cooperative working relationship with others in a culturally diverse environment.
- Requires access to a car and valid driver's license.
- Ensures staff meets standards for direct staff performance management including direct service/productivity, documentation/accuracy of work and staff supervision as defined in the Performance Evaluation.
- Ensures programs meet standards for implementation and utilization of the clinical model.
- Ensures that collectively staff meets standards for quality of clinical practice.
- Meets standards for budgetary targets managing costs effectively.
Meets expectations for being an effective supervisor and team member.
- If recovering from a substance abuse related disorder, must be able to demonstrate continuous sobriety under nonresidential, independent living conditions for the immediate past two years.
APPLY AT: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/1092466.html
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community. LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law. www.lifeworksnw.org
Complete details: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/1092466.html