Post Date: 02/18/2019
Close Date: 03/11/2019
This position is part-time, non-exempt with a target start date of March 11, 2019. We are seeking a team-oriented individual to be a member of our Operations department to help us maintain, improve, and secure The Armory. We are seeking an individual with a flexible schedule to work in an active environment setting up and assisting with events, handling facility operations during productions, and performing facility maintenance and organization projects such as painting, fixture installation, and basic electrical work. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, adaptable, have excellent communication and customer service skills, and be willing to take on occasionally heavy physical labor.
• Serving as the facilities staff member on site when building is open.
• Overseeing the lobby during ingress and egress of crowds.
• Setting up for public and private events as specified, including moving and setting up furniture.
• Working with the Operations Manager and Operations Team on essential tasks for maintenance and building improvement.
• Assist with security and safety throughout the Armory.
• Assist house manager(s) during productions.
• Assist Events, Development, and Community Programs staff as needed for special events.
• Concierge desk coverage and janitorial duties, as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
For more information and to apply, please visit https://www.pcs.org/jobs
Complete details: www.pcs.org/jobs