Post Date: 11/21/2019
Close Date: 12/31/2019
The Department Coordinator position provides comprehensive support to the department of Educational Leadership & Policy. Duties will include department operations, budget and fiscal monitoring, course scheduling/enrollment management, faculty support, and other duties as assigned based on the needs of the department with continuous operations. This position reports directly to the Department Chair.
- Two years of general clerical experience. One year of which included typing, word processing, or other experience generating documents; OR
- An Associate’s degree in Office Occupations or Office Technology; OR
- Graduation from a private school of business with a Certificate in Office Occupations or Office Technology AND one year of general clerical experience.
College courses in Office Occupations or Office Technology will substitute for the required experience on a year-for-year basis.
- Two years of general clerical experience which include a combination of the following: document processing, word processing, customer service, bookkeeping.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask;
- Be organized, energetic (enthusiastic), willing to take initiative and be supportive of the department;
- Excellent communication skills with proper spelling and grammar usage;
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience working in Higher Education.
- Experience using Banner or similar multi-user database.
Total Compensation Range & Benefits Statement:
The starting salary rate for this position will be between $14.45 and $16.15 per hour, dependent upon qualifications and experience, with an excellent benefits package including 95% premium paid healthcare; a generous retirement and vacation package; and reduced tuition rates for employee, spouse or dependent at any of the Oregon University System schools.
Complete details: https://jobs.hrc.pdx.edu/postings/31544