Post Date: 05/23/2019
Close Date: 06/24/2019
eROI is seeking a dynamic, driven, and detail-oriented Project Manager to support a new
area of work for one of our largest and fastest growing clients.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a proven self-sufficient worker who thrives
in a fast-paced environment. Someone who can effectively manage the execution of
high-volume editorial articles on tight deadlines while supporting the ongoing
development of Subject Matter Expert (SME) relations.
Tasks + Expectations:
SME Relations: Manage and track SME contractual agreements, maintain vendor
information within a database, and advise project team members of ongoing status and
issues with SMEs. Support managing editor with proactive SME research, outreach, and
Management: Oversee resourcing and project execution with the ability to pivot quickly,
recommend solutions for process/tool improvement, and realign in order to meet project
Organize: Keep internal communication clear and organized, ensuring all team members
have access to necessary files and process documentation to hit regular deadlines.
Client Communication: Provide weekly status reports to the client detailing weekly
accomplishments, in-progress items, and next steps. Understand presentation best
practices and show confidence leading client meetings and reviews.
Collaborate: Actively bridge the gap between the client and project teams. Understand
how departments work dependently and independently in each situation. Communicate
expectations to team consistently and know how to get the best work to develop
Forecast: Track revenue and staffing requirements weekly to ensure financial success by
staying within budget and tracking positive profitability.
Quality Assurance: Coordinate with managing editor and design lead to help drive quality
assurance and keep a keen eye on the details to ensure the quality of deliverables and
back-up materials and file appropriately.
Growth: Demonstrate continued pursuit of personal and professional growth and industry
● Stress Management: Stable performance and poise under heavy pressure
● Judgment / Decision-Making: Consistent logic, rationale, and objectivity
● Strategic Skills: Ability to proactively drive projects and deliverables
● Assertiveness: Standing for issues when necessary without being abrasive
● Pragmatism: Sensible, realistic, and practical solutions
● Resourcefulness / Initiative: Finds and seizes opportunities to excel
● Independence: Ability to self-manage and take on responsibility for the team
● 3-5 years of project management experience in a digital agency environment
● Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Marketing or Communications
● Traffic management/scrum experience to help inform process
● Demonstrated problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Complete details: https://eroi.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=68