Post Date: 01/14/2020
Close Date: 02/14/2020
Borders Perrin Norrander, a full-service advertising agency in Portland, Oregon, strives to do great work for smart clients with talented, nice people. We take pride in what we do and try to have fun doing it, working as hard on building an inspiring and supportive agency culture as we do on ads. After 40-something years in business, and oodles of awards, it seems to be working (but we never take that for granted).
We are currently seeking a full-time Art Director with 4+ years of graphic design and art direction experience. This position is responsible for the visual style across all elements of integrated marketing campaigns, from helping to create the campaign concept to delivering all finished design elements.
The right candidate will have a diverse perspective with strong interpersonal skills and will be an inventive, creative and enthusiastic problem solver who can work both collaboratively and independently.
You are passionate about:
• Conceptual thinking and executional excellence
• Art and design, with an interest in how it lives on digital platforms.
• Brands, advertising and the broader creative culture.
• Collaborating with different departments
• Leading multiple projects at a time
• Clearly communicating with partners at all levels
Why you want to work for us:
• We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
• We were named as NW Best Small Agency 2019 by AdAge
• We have been named as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon” and “100 Best Green Companies to Work for in Oregon” annually since 2017 by Oregon Business Magazine
• We are a certified B-Corp and a Women-Owned business
• You will be part of a creative and happy work environment where contributions are recognized and appreciated
• You will receive competitive pay with great benefits, including:
o Abundant holiday, personal and volunteer time off
o 401K with 3% employer safe harbor contribution
o Fantastic health, dental, and vision insurance
o Long Term Care, Life, AD&D and LTD insurance
o Ample parental leave
o Donation matching
Please include your cover letter, resume, and portfolio with your application. This position will remain open until filled.
Apply here: https://smrtr.io/3LZbS
Complete details: https://smrtr.io/3LZbS