Post Date: 01/03/2020
Close Date: 02/28/2020
Digital Content Marketer – Portland, OR or Seattle, WA
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, a leading Pacific Northwest law firm with over 180 attorneys across eight offices, is seeking a Digital Content Marketer to work closely with the firm's Client Relations Team and attorneys.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate as Schwabe has transformed to serve clients by industry. We are dedicated to bringing our clients ideas that help fuel the industries they operate in and this position is key to us doing so. We are looking for an experienced marketer who is eager to manage our content marketing and make sure our ideas get to the right audience. Schwabe’s Client Relations team is fast-paced and dynamic, seeking a team member with fresh ideas who is eager to embrace evolution to better serve our clients and innovate within content and digital marketing.
The role will be responsible for the following:
• Manage e-mail marketing campaign from creation, best practices and analytics
• Own social media campaigns and posts across all platforms. Responsible for social media trainings.
• Cultivate, write and edit social media posts regularly for the firm’s social platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook)
• Create social media graphics using Adobe Creative Suite
• Coordinate with the team to incorporate SEO best practices to optimize website content and thought leadership
• Drive traffic to our website using Google Ads, digital advertising, and other forms of paid search
• Write and edit copy for the firm’s various websites and client-facing email communications
• Coordinate the firm’s content creation, including scheduling, editing and working closely with various individuals within the firm to execute
• Responsible for amplifying and repurposing content across all platforms
• Responsible for measuring and reporting on the results of content marketing activities
• Develop content to support events, sponsorships and other programs, including ads, firm profiles, etc.
• Assist with email marketing and marketing list creation and strategy when necessary
• Assist with press releases and earned media when necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, or communications preferred
• Five years of experience demonstrating exceptional B2B writing, editing, grammatical and proofing skills and digital marketing experience
• Extremely detail-oriented, critical thinker who can adapt technical content effectively in a variety of styles and tones for various platforms and audiences
• Experience with an accounting, law or other professional services firm preferred
• Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
• Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
• Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
• Experience with Google Ads, SEO, analytics and the top social channels
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt provides a team-oriented working environment, flexible schedule and work arrangements, offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits including medical, dental, life, LTD, 401(k)/profit sharing retirement, tuition reimbursement, EAP, transit subsidy, and paid time off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other status protected by law.