Post Date: 04/23/2019
Close Date: 05/31/2019
Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette (PPCW) is Hiring Front and Back Office Clinic Assistants!
Back Office Position Summary: The Back Office Clinic Assistant must have the ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with diverse patients and co-workers; must be able to work independently and as part of a team; must have the willingness and ability to adapt to job-related changes; must exhibit excellent customer service skills and be committed to providing the highest level of patient care.
Front Office Position Summary: The Front Office Clinic Assistant is responsible for providing support in the front office of the health center which includes accurate data entry, checking-in and checking out patients in a timely manner, preparing paperwork, answering phones, and scheduling appointments
Compensation: Starting pay is $15.92 + Depending upon experience. Pay increases every year! Bilingual Spanish/English premium pay is another $0.75 per hour, with $1.50 paid for interpreter level skills.
Benefits: PPCW offers up to 4 weeks of paid time off, 8 paid holidays; 403b retirement account with Employer matching; excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance; and Flex Spending Accounts for medical, commuting, and dependent care.
Full and Part Time Schedules available in Portland, Beaverton, Milwaukie and Salem!
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Bilingual English/Spanish Preferred (Southeast Bilingual Required)
· Experience with EHR preferred.
· Back Office - Medical Assistant Degree preferred or two years’ equivalent healthcare work experience including medical assisting or other related healthcare experience. Phlebotomy Technicians, Emergency Medical Technicians and Certified Nursing Assistants with at least 6 months of work experience are encouraged to apply.
· Front Office - Medical Receptionist Degree preferred or 2 years equivalent work experience including customer service or other related experience. Basic understanding of insurance billing and ICD-10 coding preferred.
Visit www.ppcw.org/jobs to learn more and apply online today!
Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, application for workers’ compensation benefits, use of statutory protected leave, veteran or military status, pregnancy, union activity, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Complete details: www.ppcw.org/jobs