Post Date: 06/06/2019
Close Date: 07/30/2019
The Program Coordinator oversees a unique 10-bed older adult behavioral health program located at a skilled nursing facility in Forest Grove, OR.
PURPOSE: The Program Coordinator is responsible for managing the daily clinical and operational aspects of the program including assessing residents for admission to the program, providing counseling to the residents, developing behavior support plans, providing supervision to the program's skills trainers, and facilitating communication with nursing home staff. The Program Coordinator also provides supervision to the administrator of a 5-bed foster care home for older adults.
PAY/BENEFITS: $54,015 to $59,416 per year. Full benefits.
- Must have a Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, or similar behavioral health field (QMHP qualified).
- Must have completed two years of post-graduate clinical experience in a mental health treatment setting.
- Prefer experience providing assessment, treatment planning, and counseling to adults with serious mental illnesses. Ability to create a behavioral support plan.
- Awareness of appropriate programming for older adults with serious mental illnesses.
- Must be able to demonstrate competence in leadership, program planning, fiscal management, and supervision of program staff.
- Good computer skills including a functional knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel. Ability to master use of proprietary software including electronic health record system.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and ability to provide culturally-competent treatment services to diverse client populations.
APPLY AT: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/1102108.html
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community. LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law. www.lifeworksnw.org Drug Free/Tobacco Free Site 01/09
Complete details: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/1102108.html