Post Date: 01/07/2019
Close Date: 01/28/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Assistant Case Manager
HOURS: Tuesday-Saturday, 7:00am-3:30pm
WAGE: $15.00/Per hour
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for overseeing and managing the client flow in STP program and is an integral part of the program case management team. The STP assistant case manager will support and monitor 16 dormitory style beds for men exiting or diverting from incarceration that will be assessed for their next level of care. The STP assistant case manager will a member of a team to provide support to clients with severe mental health issues, life threatening physical health issues, MR/DD issues and dangerous psychopathy. The STP assistant case manager will communicate and document and report client activity.
1. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Basic knowledge of chemical dependency, addictions and mental health issues.
3. If a recovering chemically dependent person, a minimum of 2 years sobriety is required.
4. Experience or familiarity using computers for basic functions (data entry, word processing)
5. Must pass pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
6. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull, lift heavy objects, and climb stairs several times a day.
7. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
8. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers, and residents/program participants with diverse backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles, and sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.centralcityconcern.org/jobs/