Post Date: 08/22/2019
Close Date: 09/30/2019
PURPOSE: Provides mental health consultation to teachers and parents as part of Head Start programming.
This is an on call position. This position will work a variety of hours/days at various schools in Washington County.
PAY: $20.45 to $22.24 per hour
- Master's degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or a Mental Health related field (QMHP qualified) required.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) fluency skills preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct an assessment, including identifying precipitating events, gathering histories of mental and physical health, alcohol and other drug use, past mental health services and criminal justice contacts, assessing family, social and working relationships and conducting a mental status examination; complete a five-axis DSM diagnosis; write and supervise the implementation of an Individual Service and Support Plan; and provide individual, family and/or group therapy within the scope of their training.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills and ability to provide culturally-competent consultation services to diverse client populations and maintain a cooperative working relationship with others in a culturally diverse environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of attachment theory, developmental milestones, and appropriate range of development by age.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word. Ability to master proprietary software including electronic health record system required.
APPLY AT: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/1107165.html
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community. LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law. Drug Free/Tobacco Free Site 01/09. www.lifeworksnw.org
Complete details: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/1107165.html