Post Date: 02/22/2019
Close Date: 03/30/2019
ACT is an intensive Assertive Community Treatment fidelity program.This is a community-based program, with approximately 80% of your time spent in the community. Our team works with adults, ages 18-99, who have severe and persistent mental illness who need intensive, wrap around services to assist with issues including (but not limited to) difficulty with housing, social support, interactions with law enforcement, addictions, economic status, employment, distress tolerance, emotion regulation, interpersonal skills, basic needs, and general independent living skills that are barriers to residing independently in the community.
PURPOSE: Service Coordinator II works with a multidisciplinary team to provide initial mental health assessments, treatment planning, crisis intervention, individual and group behavioral health counseling, case management, individual and group skills training and to assist clients in connecting with health providers, ensuring that they receive their medications and are compliant with probation or court commitment requirements.
HOURS: This is a full-time position, generally working daytime hours on weekdays. In addition, position is responsible for the ACT 24-hour crisis phone one week out of every 6 weeks.
PAY/BENEFITS: $47,561 to $51,722 per year. Full benefits
- Master's degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or Mental Health Related field (QMHP) required.
- Requires access to car, valid driver's license, proof of current automobile insurance coverage and ability to meet LifeWorks NW's driving
- Demonstrated experience providing services to clients who have severe and persistent mental illness.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct an assessment, including identifying precipitating events, gathering histories of mental and physical health, alcohol and other drug use, past mental health services and criminal justice contacts, assessing family, social and working relationships and conducting a mental status examination; complete a five-axis DSM diagnosis; write and supervise the implementation of an individual Service and Support Plan; and provide individual, family and/or group therapy within the scope of their training.
- Must be well organized, have excellent time management skills and be able to manage flexible schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to provide culturally-competent treatment services to diverse client populations and maintain cooperative working relationship in a culturally diverse environment.
Good computer skills including a functional knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word. Ability to master proprietary software including electronic health record system.
APPLY AT: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/999428.html
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community.
LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law.
Drug Free/Tobacco Free Site 01/09
Complete details: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/999428.html