Post Date: 07/10/2019
Close Date: 07/26/2019
Portland Community College is accepting applications for a half-time Grant Coordinator and Recruiter to help administer the Addiction Counselor Workforce Diversity Grant. This grant is affiliated with PCC’s Addiction Counseling Program and is focused on supporting underrepresented populations to become certified addiction counselors.
Position responsibilities include
- Engaging with area Addiction Services providers and clinics/agencies to market scholarship program
- Advising scholarship recipients and developing an academic plan for all participants
- Assisting with coordinating a practicum experience that meets the needs of the student and their employer.
- Communicating information to prospective students, grant recipients, employers, and PCC staff/faculty through email, phone, and presentations
- Tracking program budget and participant progress and writing annual report
Complete details: https://pcc.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=10&c=pcc&id=384