Post Date: 05/06/2019
Close Date: 07/30/2019
Is driver safety important to you? Would you like to be the leader of the training team? Ride Connection is seeking a Training Manager to join our team. The Training Manager’s primary responsibilities are the development, implementation, and supervision of Ride Connection’s training programs and curriculums. The Training Manager contributes to the safest possible service delivery by providing an up-to-date training program that provides participants with current, high quality, safety-enhanced training. A Ride Connection application, resume and cover letter must be submitted.
• BA degree in a related field with a minimum of three years of progressively responsible experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified or the equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience
• A minimum of three (3) years increasingly responsible experience in the design and delivery of employer-based training and development and/or organizational development programs and services, or the equivalent combination of training and experience
• Demonstrated training skills, comfortable leading groups of people, speaking in front of people, group facilitation skills and effective speaking skills
• Understanding and incorporation of adult learning theory in training development, delivery and evaluation
• Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends
• Ability to access reliable transportation
• Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or above and/or other presentation software
• Demonstrated computer skills, and proficient with the Microsoft Office environment and related software
• Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP)
• Knowledge and experience in the areas of instructional design, behavioral psychology, or educational psychology
• Experience working with Digital Chalk, Articulate Storyline or other e-learning authoring tools
• Ability to speak other languages, in addition to English
• Experience working with older adults and people with disabilities
• Experience and passion working for a Non-Profit organization
If this sounds like you, please visit www.rideconnection.org for application and job description. An application, resume and cover letter must be submitted in order to be considered for the position. For additional information or to submit your application material or to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is salary exempt full time position with benefits. Compensation is $4884.53 per month. This posting will remain open until filled.
Ride Connection shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that Ride Connection take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Complete details: https://rideconnection.org/about-us/careers