Post Date: 12/28/2018
Close Date: 01/24/2019
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for coordinating daily operations of the Community Counseling programs within Outpatient Services at Volunteers of America InAct, including staff supervision and scheduling, ensuring that services are in clinical and administrative compliance with contractual standards and OAR regulations, performance objectives, ethical standards, and best practices.
In addition to supervision duties, the Clinical Supervisor provides treatment services and carries a small caseload.
Position Requirements Summary:
• Master’s degree in counseling, psychology, or social work, and CADC II or above is required. Mental Health Licensure preferred. If not yet licensed, agreement to obtain license within 3 years of hire.
• Meet OARs requirements as a clinical supervisor for substance abuse treatment.
• Experience in fully supervising treatment services.
• Demonstrated expertise in addictions treatment.
• Experience with evidence-based treatment approaches including motivational interviewing, and other cognitive-based practices.
• Experience and expertise working with persons involved in the criminal justice system.
• Knowledge of criminogenic risk factors, key competencies and best practices preferred.
• Bi-Lingual or ability to speak Spanish preferred.
• CGAC I preferred.
Compensation: Depends on Experience and/or Certifications. Visit our career page for more details. This is a full-time position with benefits. Generous benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, 15 days of paid time off, 403(b) retirement contributions, flexible spending account, employee assistance program, and other voluntary benefits and discounts
Interested applicants must apply online at www.voaor.org/explore-careers
If you need assistance completing online application, please contact the HR department.
Throughout our over 100 years of providing services to the community, the name Volunteers of America Oregon has become synonymous with compassion and care. We've earned our reputation through dedication and tireless commitment to helping individuals and families create safer, healthier, and more stable lifestyles. For as long as we've been around, our programs have been changing lives. Some people say they can't imagine doing what we do. We say, "We can't imagine not doing it!"
Volunteers of America Oregon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Complete details: www.voaor.org/explore-careers