Post Date: 04/23/2019
Close Date: 10/23/2019
The Oregon Health Authority is modernizing and expanding their IT infrastructure and currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced User Interface Design Analyst to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
The Oregon Health Authority promotes health equity by developing policies and programs to eliminate health disparities and reach health equity for all Oregonians.
What you will do!
As a User Interface Design Analyst, you will support the Child Welfare OR-Kids by planning, leading and collaborating on the development of user interfaces. You will collaborate to define and implement innovative solutions for the visual and function experience of system users. You will also consult with business partners, analysts and other IT experts in the agency to resolve issues and collaborate on development.
OR-Kids is the State of Oregon’s legacy child welfare information system which was originally implemented as a large one-size-fits all federal framework meant to help case workers manage their caseloads and comply with federal reporting requirements. Oregon will be transitioning OR-Kids into a new federal framework known as CCWIS (Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System) that considers new child welfare practices and technologies. CCWIS will provide Oregon the opportunity to redesign the life cycle of child welfare and ultimately improve outcomes for children and families through better data interoperability, modularity, and data quality.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are an experienced User Interface Design Analyst, don't delay, apply today!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Six (6) years of information systems experience in User Interface Design. OR (b) An Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field; AND four (4) years of information systems experience in User Interface Design. OR (c) A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field AND two (2) years of information systems experience in User Interface Design. OR (d) Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field may substitute for all of the above.
· Experience in interaction design, user interface design, and user experience research or analytical role
· Experience with wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
· Experience designing web and mobile solutions for enterprise platforms
· Strong understanding of browser compatibility and web standards
· Experience with web-based and object-oriented development tools such as .NET, ColdFusion and/or Java.
· Advanced knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools and methodologies
· Demonstrated ability to provide analysis and documentation of business processes and requirements.
· Working knowledge of structured design, analysis, programming, testing and implementation.
· Experience with business requirements collection, analysis and technical specification development.
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Experience managing IT projects
· Experience managing short-term and long-term system goals.
· Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.