Post Date: 10/29/2019
Close Date: 12/31/2019
Manager of HIM Operations – Health Information Management Opportunity in Vancouver, Washington!
PeaceHealth is seeking a talented Manager of HIM Operations – Health Information Management to manage the coordination of the activities of a business unit or department with responsibility for results including costs, methods and staffing. In this position, you will collaborate with experts for policy design and implementation of standard work processes while managing the organizations’ various HIM teams.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Qualifications for the Manager of HIM Operations – Health Information Management position include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Management or Technology related field
• Minimum of five years of health records management experience in a health care setting
• Minimum of two years of leadership experience
• Multiple facility management experience in a virtual environment preferred
• Knowledge of health information management practices, regulatory requirements, financial and review requirements, and computer health applications required
Ready to apply? Please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID #170700.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.