Post Date: 03/29/2019
Close Date: 04/29/2019
For immediate consideration, please apply online at jobs.kp.org referencing job # 771312.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in acute care or ambulatory care/clinic setting within the last five (5) years.
- Minimum six (6) months of chemotherapy infusion experience.
- Minimum six (6) months of oncology experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing.
License, Certification, Registration
- Current Oregon and Washington RN license required. License in state where assigned required upon hire/transfer, application for license in secondary state required within 2 weeks of hire/transfer and must be obtained within 6 months.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required upon hire/transfer.
- Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) Chemotherapy & Biotherapy Provider Card within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- Primary Care Assignments: Must obtain and maintain PEARS certification within 6 months of hire/transfer unless excluded per exemption process.
- Demonstrates clinical nursing and leadership skills.
- Able to type 20 words per minute.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn computerized information systems.
- Demonstrates ability to work within teams and within a dynamic work environment.
- Customer focused.
- IV skills and central line care experience.
- Previous experience with population care/case management, triage and advice preferred.
- Phone advice experience preferred.
- Current or future bachelor's degree in nursing or a related field preferred.
- ONS Chemotherapy & Biotherapy Provider Card upon hire/transfer is preferred.
- OCN Certification preferred.