Post Date: 02/03/2020
Close Date: 02/29/2020
This is a part-time, benefitted, position with a work schedule of at least 20 hours per week.
The Corporate Credit Card & Expense Administrator I will have direct oversight of entire corporate credit card & employee expense program. Maintains quarterly and annual expense audits. Responsible for maintaining card vendor & bank relationship. Creation/Maintenance of Department metrics. Supports all department system testing and management of department related projects.
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, Collaboration and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
• Direct oversight of Cambia's corporate card program & employee expenses, including audit of expenses through pre and post approval. Coordinates and reviews source material for accuracy with employees as needed. Investigates any unusual transactions or activities.
• Maintains and reconciles various corporate card accounts (employee expenses, Sourcing, Payables, etc.) on a timely basis and ensures their accuracy by preparing all necessary documentation for payments and journal entries.
• Prepares ad-hoc analysis as requested related to corporate card & employee expense reporting. Acts a liaison to the Payroll, Human Resources, Internal Audit and Ethics Departments and maintains vendor relationships with bank and/or card issuer(s).
• Researches, documents and communicates resolutions to internal business partners for all inquiries regarding the corporate card & employee expense processes.
• Administers access to corporate card program which includes: account setup, employee and manager training, maintenance of spend levels, fraud detection & review, and escalated card issues.
• Supports preparation of annual internal audit of employee expenses.
• Oversees employee reimbursement processes.
• Coordinates and participates in training of new employees with department lead and/or management.
• The Corporate Credit Card & Expense Administrator I would have Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or related field with 1-3 years of experience in corporate cards & employee expenses or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of corporate credit card & expense best practices.
• Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation, excellent communication, a customer service orientation, tolerance for ambiguity, demonstrated sound decision making.
• Exercises good judgment in confidential matters.
• Demonstrated analytical skills.
• Ability to plan and organize own work to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work flexible hours during periods of heavy workloads.
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren’t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia’s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have over a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.