Post Date: 01/13/2020
Close Date: 01/27/2020
The Oregon Health Authority has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Analyst with strong business engagement skills to join an excellent team, provide top-notch business support and work to advance their IT operations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO!
As a Business Engagement Analyst, you will serve as the primary IT relationship interface between business programs and Business Engagement Services (BES) to identify business needs and drivers, support the governance process, and ensure that solutions align to meet specific objectives.
In this role, you will work with business programs to develop a solid understanding of the business domain and stakeholders, define initial requests, perform needs and options analysis including a thorough documentation of scope, and coordinate with technical resources to provide high-level estimates of the effort and costs.
Additionally, you will collaborate across the Office of Information Services (OIS) with other units in support of engagement activities, interface with business programs across the Oregon Health Authority and the Department of Human Services (OHA/DHS), and communicate daily with BES team members.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• (a) Seven (7) years of professional-level experience in Business Engagement. OR (b) A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, Finance, Political Science or a related field; AND Four (4) years professional-level experience in Business Engagement. OR (c) A Master’s Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, Finance, Political Science or a related field; AND Three (3) years professional-level experience in Business Engagement. OR (d) A Doctor’s Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, Finance, Political Science or a related field; AND Two (2) years professional-level experience in Business Engagement.
• Experience with opportunity analysis, requirements gathering and understanding business objectives.
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners and stakeholders and to interact effectively at all levels.
• Excellent public relations and written and verbal communication.
• Ability to bridge the language gap between IT and business customers.
• Strong Project Management skills including principles, methods and standards.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Familiarity with executive and legislative decision-making processes.
• Experience in advancing health equity, addressing systemic health disparities and collaborating with diverse, vulnerable and underrepresented populations.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position