Post Date: 03/25/2020
Close Date: 04/08/2020
Job Announcement: EMS Data Quality Specialist – Emergency Medical Services (Administrative Specialist 2)
Close date: 4/8/2020
Salary: $3117 - $4514 monthly
Location: Portland, OR
This is a full-time, permanent classified position and is represented by a union.
The Oregon Health Authority (OHA), Public Health Division (PHD), Health Care Regulation & Quality Improvement (HCRQI) Program, Emergency Medical Services (EMS) & Trauma Systems in Portland, OR is recruiting for an EMS Data Quality Specialist to support data quality improvement initiatives within the Oregon Emergency Medical Services Information System (OREMSIS). The Emergency Medical Services and Trauma Systems Program develops and regulates systems for quality emergency medical care in Oregon. This ensures that EMS Providers are fully trained, that emergency medical vehicles are properly equipped, and emergency medical systems are functioning efficiently and effectively.
What will you do?
As the EMS Data Quality Specialist to perform administrative duties for the section manager and staff, determine causes of duplicate data entries in OREMSIS and the Licensing Management System (LMS), create plans for removing duplicate accounts/data entries, document process changes necessary to prevent future duplicate data entries in the future, and create processes for intake, prioritization, repair and tracking requests to assist EMS services and licensees.
What are we looking for?
• Minimum requirements: Two years of experience as an administrative specialist or executive support specialist which included administrative support for a project, program, or operation. Administrative support includes those duties beyond clerical/secretarial such as: interpretation of laws, rules, and regulations; administrative data collection and analysis; and evaluation of projects, processes, and operations; OR an equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Experience performing administrative duties requiring good judgment and problem resolution skills.
• Experience analyzing data to identify issues such as missing data and duplicate entries.
• Experience developing processes for maintaining database system to input, prioritize, repair and track data.
• Experience summarizing database assessment findings and making recommendations for system improvements to ensure capture of missing data and comply with user requirement.
• Experience making technical presentations to managers and staff.
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Proficiency with database user interfaces.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal).
To review the job announcement and apply, please visit the following link:
Employees please apply through your Workday account.
Complete details: https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Portland--Oregon-Street---OHA/EMS-Data-Quality-Specialist--Administrative-Specialist-2--17-month-limited-duration_REQ-35008