Post Date: 07/26/2019
Close Date: 08/24/2019
Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Moda Health is seeking a Supervisor Training and SBU position for our Portland location. This candidate will design, deliver, and evaluate training materials for various levels of staff, and external producers and group administrators, to support the Sales and Marketing goals and objectives. This position provides ongoing consultation to management regarding process and workflow improvement. Oversees the small group (1-50) service team and agent desk. Provides internal administrative assistance to the leadership team of Sales & Account Services. Provide leadership representation for SAS on internal cross-departmental strategic and operational teams
01. Assess department and organizational needs. Evaluates and confirms current processes are most efficient in the acquisition of corporate goals.
02. Designs, writes, and delivers a variety of training materials for classroom, web-based, or telephonic presentations to employees.
03. Works with the sales & service management team to develop an annual budget. Plan for and use the resources within the calendar year to support the budget.
04. Works with the sales & service management team to set sales and retention objectives and develop an annual sales and service plans to meet those objectives.
05. Provides work direction, monitoring attendance, conducting performance reviews, hiring, training, mentoring and motivating employees. Including disciplinary action if warranted.
06. Coaches and motivates staff to ensure accuracy and efficiency. Supports professional development through ongoing coaching and training.
07. Supports training for all Sales and Account Services staff, including those in remote offices.
08. Provide project management support and leadership to support Sales and Account Services and to further Moda Health’s strategic programs and initiatives.
09. Assist with creation and maintenance of online training courses.
10. Creates and maintains documentation of processes and procedures, benefit summaries and marketing collateral in SharePoint and distributes to the department.
11. Ensure departmental quality assurance standards are adhered to through phone monitoring and auditing.
12. Collaborate with management on learning objectives, content and delivery of training.
13. Responsible for departmental representation at internal cross functional meetings, and on strategic initiatives including leading and/or facilitating meetings.
14. Responsible for training sales and service support staff when assigned.
15. Establish goals, define timelines and execute to completion to meet corporate and department objectives.
16. Support leadership and Moda Health on strategic initiatives.
17. Provides back-up, assistance and support when appropriate to others in the department as directed.
18. Advise management of any personnel issues, utilizing proper judgment in assessing any necessary action to be taken.
19. Represents Sales & Service inter departmentally on all aspects of small group products, filings product development and implementation processes.
20. Perform other duties as assigned.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Please apply directly here: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27317775&refresh=true
1. College degree or equivalent work experience of 3 years in the health insurance field preferred.
2. Ability to create, organize, and maintain internal processes to increase operational efficiency.
3. Ability to instruct, motivate, direct individuals at various skill levels over the phone, face to face, and in the classroom environment.
4. Demonstrated training skills, as well as, technological proficiency with the ability to use Microsoft Office to automate tasks.
5. Ability and willingness to design and implement new policies and procedures or incremental improvements to administrative processes.
6. Ability and willingness to perform a high volume of functions with a high accuracy level and limited supervision.
7. Ability to lead, motivate and develop staff.
8. Ability and willingness to adapt to ever-changing schedules due to workload and employee absences.
9. Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact professionally, patiently, and courteously with internal and external customer over the phone and in person.
10. Demonstrated project management and organizational skills in both identifying technical needs and implementation of project(s)/team, including but not limited to, facilitation, coordination and execution.
11. Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
12. Enhances department and organization value by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to increase operational efficiency.
13. Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business presence and appearance.
14. Knowledge of SABA, Flash or similar training platform software.
15. Demonstrated consistent ability to comply and support company rules and policies.
16. Ability to come into work on time and on a daily basis.
Complete details: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27317775&refresh=true