Post Date: 03/20/2019
Close Date: 05/30/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Clinical Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Imani Center
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: Imani Center offers a range of integrated, culturally competent services to men and women who identify as African Americans. The Imani Center Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the daily clinical supervision of the Imani Center's Outpatient program. The Clinical Supervisor will formulate and guide the overall clinical philosophy, policies, and procedures throughout the program, and will have overall responsibility for ensuring that the program's clinical services adhere to ASAM criteria, OARs, county and state contracts, and other pertinent standards. This position oversees an array of clinical services to clients including, chemical dependency, mental health, mentoring, case management, outreach, and housing supports. Responsibilities include clinical supervision of staff, maintaining a minimal caseload, monitoring integration and cultural appropriateness of services, working collaboratively with inter and intra agency partners on the provision of services needed in all life domains to promote recovery and self-sufficiency.
1. Master's degree in behavioral sciences field and hold CADC II certification or licensed as A&D provider issued by a state licensing body with 120 clock hours of alcohol and drug education.
2. Must meet CCC privileging requirements as required by FTCA.
3. Minimum of 3 years of experience working in mental health chemical dependency and treatment.
4. Minimum 2 years supervisory experience.
5. If in recovery, must be able to document continuous abstinence under independent living
conditions or recovery housing for the immediate past two years.
6. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check. This includes clearance by the DHS Background Check Unit.
7. The OAR prohibits A&D program staff from having within the previous 3 years a DUI conviction or diversion, a felony conviction, or a conviction under the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
8. Will be required to carry an agency cell phone for work use. The cell phone will be provided by Central City Concern.
9. Must possess a current driver's license, pass DMV background check and be designated an acceptable driver as outlined in Central City Concern's Fleet Safety Policy. Must pass initial Annual Drivers training and then pass annual Recertification training.
10. Must adhere to agency's non-discrimination policies.
11. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, cultural backgrounds, lifestyles, and sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
How to Apply / Contact
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs