Post Date: 01/14/2020
Close Date: 01/31/2020
One in five Oregonians face mental health and addictions issues every year; one in four face addiction issues. When left untreated, these issues often manifest into chronic health conditions and uncounted social costs to families, loved ones and the larger community. LifeWorks NW has helped more than 22,000 people in their journeys toward restored wellbeing. From keeping children safe and building stronger families to our integrated approach that combines behavioral and primary healthcare, LifeWorks NW provides essential services that make our community healthier.
The Human Resources Business Partner acts as both business partner and coach to managers on a broad range of human resources issues. This person advises managers on issues related to employee performance, works closely with VP for Human Resources & Organization Development, assists with development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures, and ensures the organization remains in compliance with employment related state and federal laws and regulations.
Pay/Benefits: $68,751 to $82,502 per year. Full benefits.
- 3+ years of recent professional human resources experience at the senior level, which includes broad generalist experience in the development and delivery of comprehensive human resources services with at least two years of experience conducting employee relations activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Human/Social Services, or a related field. (Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis.)
- Previous experience in a not-for-profit, social service and/or health care environment preferred.
- HR professional certification desired.
- Effective communication skills and ability to provide culturally-competent communication and service to a diverse staff.
- Proficient in use of Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), and Microsoft Office suite.
APPLY AT: https://lifeworksnw.applicantpro.com/jobs/1305297.html
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community. LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law. www.lifeworksnw.org
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position