Post Date: 12/05/2019
Close Date: 01/31/2020
Director of Facilities and Support Services Opportunity in Portland Metro Area!
In this role, the Director of Facilities Support Services is responsible for quality, service and to ensure that all facilities in the network are compliant to all state and federal regulations, as well as providing a safe environment for patients, their families and our Caregivers.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Qualifications for the Director of Facilities - Support Services include:
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred related to building construction, facilities operations or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through or a combination of education and professional experience
• Minimum of 7 years facility management experience within the healthcare industry.
• Minimum of 5 years of management experience.
• Successful oversight of multiple healthcare facility sites.
• Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
• Must have and maintain Healthcare Facilities Manager Certification.
Ready to apply? Please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID #179100 to learn more and apply!
Questions? Please reach out to our Executive Recruiter Ruth Long at RLong@peacehealth.org
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.