Post Date: 11/27/2019
Close Date: 12/15/2019
The Oregon Health Authority has a fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant for their Business Engagement Services Unit to be part of an excellent team, provide top-notch support and work to advance their IT operations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO!
As an Executive Assistant, you will support Business Engagement Services by providing administrative services. This includes assisting the IT Director and managers in applicable task and resource tracking related to administrative functions.
In this role, you will establish and maintain administrative standards, policies, procedures and workflow to help ensure project-related timeframes and deadlines are met. You will deal with sensitive issues and information which requires confidentiality, tact and diplomacy.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• One (1) year of experience performing administrative duties in support of agency projects or programs. Qualifying experience would involve data collection and analysis; project evaluation and/or analysis; interpretation and application of laws, rules, and regulations; or similar experience.
• Experience organizing and coordinating meetings and taking detailed minutes.
• Experience developing office procedures.
• Experience coordinating interview materials.
• Experience calendaring with Microsoft Outlook.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and/or Visio.
• Experience using Microsoft Teams.
• Experience using Workday.
• Outstanding customer service skills for both internal and external customers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in creating and maintaining a work environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity among team members and the people we serve.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.