Post Date: 06/26/2019
Close Date: 07/17/2019
Clackamas Health Centers is hiring a skilled individual to take on the role of Management Analyst supporting our Clinic Systems. This position will be part of our Quality and Data team, and will work across our Behavioral Health, Dental and Primary Care clinics.
This position will provide support and coordination to key Health Centers activities including: the 340B Pharmacy Discount program; Health Centers Committee processes; grant development; visits and reviews by stakeholders; and internal and external communications.
Clackamas Health Centers purpose is to Serve our Community, Reduce barriers to health and Improve lives. As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), we provide primary medical care, dental care, behavioral health treatment to those in need. Clackamas Health Centers provides health care to Oregon Health Plan members, uninsured, and underinsured families in Clackamas County.
Our administrative offices are located in Oregon City and our clinical sites are located in Oregon City, Clackamas, Gladstone, and Sandy for easy access by the community. We also sponsor three school-based health centers in Milwaukie, Oregon City, and Sandy.
Clackamas County is committed to building a workforce that reflects the community we serve. In that spirit, we encourage applicants of diverse backgrounds and experience to apply.
Required Minimum Qualifications/ Transferrable Skills:
• Experience or education which demonstrates the ability to coordinate and support health centers activities.
• Experience which demonstrates attention to detail and the ability to oversee completion of complex tasks.
• Experience auditing and reviewing program information.
• Proven written and oral communication skills.
• Must pass a criminal history check which may include national or state fingerprint records check.
• Driving is required for County business on a regular basis or to accomplish work. Incumbents must possess a valid driver's license, and possess and maintain an acceptable driving record throughout the course of employment. Must successfully pass a criminal history check which may include national or state fingerprint
Preferred Special Qualifications/ Transferrable Skills:
• Experience coordinating a 340B Pharmacy Discount Program.
• Project Management experience.
• Primary Care, Dental, or Behavioral Health clinic experience.
• Familiarity and experience with the Medicaid, Oregon Health Plan and/or Federally Qualified Center rules, regulations and policy.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Clackamas County offers competitive wages and an attractive benefits package, including a robust Wellness program.
• The salary range is $59,399 - $75,238 Annually
• This position works 37.5 hours during a standard workweek of Monday through Thursday (Friday’s off). Specific hours will be discussed at time of selection.
• Health Plan Options: Most employees are eligible to start most benefits after two months of continuous employment.
THE FLEXIBLE BENEFITS PROGRAM OFFERS:
• A Choice of Dental Plans and Medical Plans with Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
• A Choice of Full Benefits or Lesser Benefits with Flex Cash
• Wellness and Employee Assistance Programs
• Paid Leave: (Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave, Bereavement Leave)
• Group Term Life Insurance
• Long-Term Disability Insurance with Optional Salary Buy-Up Program
• Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
• Optional Group Universal Life Insurance; Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance; Long Term Care Insurance; Voluntary Benefits through AFLAC, Liberty Mutual and Hyatt Legal
• Retirement: PERS/OPSRP Retirement Contributions Clackamas County contributes to member’s pension share account as well as picks up the 6% contribution to the Individual Account Program (IAP).
• Optional Deferred Compensation (457)
• Longevity Pay
HOW TO APPLY
Clackamas County accepts online applications only. To complete an online application and for more information, please visit http://www.clackamas.us/ and click on the “Jobs” tab
• Please follow the instructions to submit the on-line application. Instructions will include how to copy and paste a current resume. Please make sure to answer all the questions, including the open-ended questions!
• This position closes on July 17, 2019.
Complete details: http://www.clackamas.us/