Post Date: 03/27/2019
Close Date: 04/30/2019
**For immediate consideration, please apply online at jobs.kp.org referencing job # 767773**
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in acute care or ambulatory care/clinic setting within the last 5 years.
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Current Oregon AND Washington RN license required. License in state where assigned required upon hire/transfer, application for license in secondary state required within 2 weeks of hire/transfer and must be obtained within 6 months.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required upon hire/transfer.
- Demonstrates clinical nursing and leadership skills.
- Able to type 20 words per minute.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn computerized information systems.
- Demonstrates ability to work within teams and within a dynamic work environment.
- Customer focused.
- Final candidate must pass pre-employment language skill assessment administered over the phone by Kaiser Permanente.
- Upon hire, must take the next available Kaiser Permanente Qualified Bilingual Staff (QBS) training for continued employment.
- Current or future bachelor's degree in nursing or related field.
Primary Location: Oregon,Portland,Rockwood Medical Offices 19500 SE Stark St.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40