Post Date: 03/06/2020
Close Date: 04/06/2020
Sign-On Bonus! Be a counselor without credentials! (Mental Health)
Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (www.cascadiabhc.org), delivers whole health care, integrated mental health and addiction services, primary care, and housing, to promote hope, and to support the well-being of the communities we serve. Cascadia is aligned with trauma-informed care, is committed to working effectively with diverse community populations, and hiring those who strengthen that capacity.
Employment at Cascadia is about significant work with meaningfulness and growth. We offer competitive benefits for our employees: Generous paid time off, Medical, Dental, Vision, life insurance, retirement, short & Long Term disability, and more.
Other than on call, all of our Residential positions are providing up to a $1000 sign on Bonus for a limited time. Some restrictions apply.
The Choice Model/AMHI programs have a goal to divert individuals from Oregon State Hospital (OSH); coordinate successful discharge from OSH into appropriate community placements; coordinate care for individuals residing primarily in licensed residential facilities in order to move individuals into the least restrictive housing possible; and care coordinates and develops supports to maximize independent living.
All shifts are available: Day, swing and overnight. We have full time, part time, and on call opportunities. Clackamas programs are located in the following ares:
- Oregon City
The Residential Counselors work as a member of an interdisciplinary team to implement and monitor treatment for residents within the residential facility. These positions involve participation and implementation of program goals and objectives to promote a strengths-based, client centered approach to assisting residents in achieving individual goals and ultimately transitioning to a less restrictive setting.
- Residential Counselor I requires a High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Residential Counselor II requires a BA degree in a behavioral science field or a combination of education and mental health work experience.
- Some work experience working with adults with severe and persistent mental illness is preferred.
- Operate Computer hardware and software (Including Electronic Health Record Software) at a level to effectively perform the job functions, including entering and retrieving data.
- Work may include the use of company provided transportation in order to transport clients; incumbent may need to possess a valid driver's license, three year driving history; clean driving record, ability to pass Driver Motor Vehicle (DMV) check and complete the Cascadia online Defensive Driving course (Overnight shift is an exception based on program needs).
To review and/or apply directly, please use the links below:
- Full Time: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=3180&clientkey=18D44DA14ABFBC421E04061002A767BE
- Part Time: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=8183&clientkey=18D44DA14ABFBC421E04061002A767BE
Visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Cascadia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or age.