Post Date: 04/10/2019
Close Date: 04/25/2019
3 positions available
Our Mission: Inspire curiosity through engaging science learning experiences, foster experimentation and the exchange of ideas, and stimulate informed action.
Bring your cleaning and organizational experience to the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) as a Custodian. You’ll provide custodial and support services for all OMSI facilities, activities, and events, ensuring a clean, safe, and healthy environment for all guests and staff. You’ll also be part of a dynamic team that participates in OMSI’s vision to ignite an education transformation at the intersection of science, technology and design, and weave a thriving innovation district into the fabric of Portland, that spreads opportunities across the Northwest.
What you’ll do:
• Provide general custodial service as assigned or needed utilizing best practice for safety, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
• Provide support services for events and activities.
What you’ll need:
• Ability to safely and effectively operate and maintain all custodial equipment.
• Working knowledge of custodial equipment, practices, procedures, and supplies.
• High School diploma or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Minimum of one-year experience in custodial or related field.
• May need to be flexible in work schedule to accommodate events and activities.
• Regularly scheduled shifts may include evenings and weekends.
• Pass pre-employment checks, such as criminal background check and reference checks.
• Hourly rate between $12.00 - $14.00, depending on experience.
• Competitive health benefits.
• Vacation, Personal Days, Sick Days, and Holiday pay!
• Free OMSI annual membership
• Reciprocal Employee Attractions Pass – Valid for two free general admissions to 21 Oregon attractions!
We invite all applicants interested in influencing the community and our future generations to join our team. Visit https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/321167.html to learn more or apply!
Position closes April 25, 2019.
OMSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/321167.html