Post Date: 01/29/2020
Close Date: 03/31/2020
PeaceHealth is hiring a VP for our Network in Western Oregon!
Are you a Physician who has a proven track record for:
• Successfully serving as a network change agent who relies on a cultivated culture of measurable goals?
• Leading a matrixed organization designed to achieve desired clinical performance, quality, and safety outcomes?
• Clearly understanding and articulating provider’s needs for tools and business intelligence?
If so, then PeaceHealth in beautiful Eugene, OR may be your next career move!
Qualifications for the VP PHMG Oregon West include:
• MD or DO from an accredited school.
• Minimum of 10 years of progressive management experience is required in healthcare, with at least 3 years progressive leadership experience in a large multi-specialty medical group.
• Experience in implementing evidence-based protocols into clinical practice.
• Experience in multi-site, multi-specialty medical groups and integration delivery system.
• Licensure as a physician in the State of practice.
• Federal DEA number.
• Medical Staff membership and appropriate clinical privileges at the Medical Center/Clinic.
• Must achieve and maintain Board certification in respective specialty.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
• Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
• Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
• Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Ready to apply? Please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID #167733 to apply!
For more information, please contact our Executive Recruiter Deanna Toney at Dtoney@PeaceHealth.org.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.