Post Date: 02/06/2019
Close Date: 02/28/2019
Guest Services Representative
Positions vary between 30 – 39 hours per week
Our Mission: Inspire curiosity through engaging science learning experiences, foster experimentation and the exchange of ideas, and stimulate informed action.
Do you enjoy science and being around people? Are you experienced in working with the public in fast paced environments? Consider being a Guest Services Representative for the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI)! You’ll interact with OMSI’s guests through onsite sales and services, as well as be part of a dynamic team that participates in OMSI’s vision to ignite an education transformation at the intersection of science and technology that spreads educational opportunities across the Northwest.
• Must have a minimum of 1-year customer service experience in a fast paced, high public contact retail and/or service environment.
• Pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
• $12.00 - $12.10 per hour, depending on experience.
• Competitive health benefits.
• Vacation, Personal Days, Sick Days, and Holiday pay!
We invite all applicants interested in influencing the community and our future generations to join our team.
To learn more or apply, visit https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/309575.html.
Position closes February 28, 2019.
OMSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/309575.html