Post Date: 01/16/2020
Close Date: 02/19/2020
Open: January 15, 2020Close: February 19, 2020
Pay: $24.93 - $27.50 Hourly
(Promote to $30.35 after approx. 12 months)
+ Excellent Benefits (POA Pay Group)
Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO) is seeking highly motivated, self- directed candidates with strong communication and interpersonal skills for Deputy Sheriff, Recruit (Entry level Patrol).
- Earn over $50k your first year during training, plus health insurance,
county paid retirement contributions and more.
- Earn vacation, sick leave & personal days during training
- Receive incentive pay for possessing a bachelor’s or master’s degree
Entry Level Qualifications:
- 21 years of age - High school diploma or GED
- Acceptable driving record - Free from felony convictions
- Successful completion of Frontline testing (passing score is 65) by close of recruitment
Note: Candidates must successfully pass FRONTLINE and ORPAT testing, a comprehensive background investigation, fingerprinting, post offer pre-employment drug test, physical and psychological exam.
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position