Post Date: 03/10/2020
Close Date: 04/10/2020
Vista Capital Partners is one of the leading financial advisors in the Pacific Northwest and has become a career destination. Our unique investment philosophy, standard-setting client services, opportunities for growth, and engaging work environment help to attract and retain top talent. Our core purpose is to build happier and more prosperous lives.
We believe a healthy work/life balance is essential—happy employees provide the best possible service to our clients. To that end, we engage in regular team-building exercises, provide time for employees to volunteer in the community, and offer periodic sabbaticals.
We are hiring an Advisor to join our talented team of financial service professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Advisor plays an integral part of a three-person client service team that leads and advises clients on our investment philosophy and financial planning strategies. We are looking for an individual who works well in a team environment and can provide superior client service.
Advisor responsibilities include the following:
• Perform daily trading, rebalancing, and portfolio analysis
• Analyze client data within a financial planning context
• Develop financial plans with scenarios and recommendations
• Prepare investment policy statements and client presentations
• Meet with clients, prospects, and other professionals
• Facilitate client meetings and communications
• Perform investment and financial planning research projects
• Perform other duties as assigned by client service team
We will hire the person who best embodies and embraces Vista’s core values:
• Act with Integrity
Successful relationships are built on trust.
• Strive for Simplicity
Keeping things simple allows us to focus on what truly matters.
• Be Passionate
An unwavering belief in what we’re doing brings out the best in us. Passion inspires and is contagious.
• Demand Excellence
Our clients and colleagues deserve our best effort. Always.
• Enjoy the Journey
A fun and flexible work environment allows our people to enjoy happy and fulfilling lives.
The Advisor position typically requires the following qualifications:
• Minimum of 3—5 years business experience, preferably in the financial services industry and ideally in a client-facing role
• CFP, CFA, or MBA preferred
Salary and Benefits
Pay and benefits are competitive based on industry standards:
• Salary based on experience
• Profit sharing
• Benefits include health care, paid time off, sabbaticals, and 401(k)
• Partial and/or full financial support for professional accreditation/continuing education requirements and other education/training opportunities
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to our Chief People Officer Tana Thomson.
We will contact you if we believe your qualifications meet our needs. Thank you!
VISTA CAPITAL PARTNERS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER