Post Date: 12/19/2018
Close Date: 01/25/2019
Camp In Assistant
Multiple positions scheduled to work 19 hours per week or less
Our Mission: Inspire curiosity through engaging science learning experiences, foster experimentation and the exchange of ideas, and stimulate informed action.
Join the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry as a Camp In Assistant and spend the night supervising enthusiastic science loving kids! You’ll also be part of a dynamic team that participates in OMSI’s vision to ignite an education transformation at the intersection of science, and technology that spreads educational opportunities across the Northwest.
What you’ll do:
• Deliver and set up workshop materials for instructors.
• Assist campers and chaperones with check-in and gear storage.
• Monitor campers during museum exploration time and Planetarium Show.
• Deliver, set up, distribute, and clean up dinner.
What you’ll need:
• Working knowledge, and enthusiasm, of informal science education.
• Minimum 6 months of experience delivering educational programming
• Previous experience working with children.
• Pre-employment checks, such as criminal background check and reference checks.
• Hourly rate between $12.00 - $12.88, depending on experience.
• Eligible for Oregon sick time.
We invite all applicants interested in influencing the community and our future generations to join our team. Visit https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/297272.html to learn more or apply!
Position closes January 25, 2019.
OMSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complete details: https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/297272.html