Post Date: 03/04/2020
Close Date: 03/31/2020
Range: $40.000.00 To $55,000.00/Annually-Depends on skills and experience
REACH practices Fair Equity Pay and wage is determined on a point system to score your skills and experience
The Administrative Portfolio Manager provides high level support to the Portfolio Management team, the Department Director, and integrates with the entire Property Management team. This position manages key operational procedures, policies, training and databases related to, rental appeals, lease enforcement, reasonable accommodations, document controls, rent changes, and staff development and screening criteria. This position is charged with developing and managing reports on financial and operational activities to support management and the site teams.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school education or equivalent.
• At least five years of experience in the property management industry or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Specific Job Skills:
• Knowledge of property management concepts and practices, including applicable Oregon and/or
Washington landlord/tenant and fair housing rules and regulations.
• Knowledge of and experience meeting affordable housing compliance regulations including HUD, LIHTC, HOME, and RD programs.
• High to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Working knowledge of smartphone and other mobile technologies.
• Legally operate a motor vehicle and have valid driver’s license and insurance to travel as required.
• High to advanced experience with property management software program(s).
• Ability to lead and work in a collaborative manner and in a team environment.
• Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively with respect and compassion with diverse staff and residents.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-tasking environment
• Ability to travel independently and quickly to local and distant sites
• Experience with presenting information to groups of people and delivering individual and group training.
• Comprehend and communicate in the English language, both orally and in writing.
Benefits package: REACH offers an incredible benefits package to our employees!
401(k) Retirement plan with employer match, FSA, Medical, Dental, EAP, short and long-term disability, life and AD&D, employee service recognition award system, paid holidays, PTO, personal days, and sick leave. REACH also injects fun and camaraderie into the workplace by organizing activities, contests, and special events for our staff.
**Benefit coverage begins for FT/PT employees on the first of the month after hired, excluding 401(k) plan, other terms apply*
Complete details: https://reachcdc.org/reach/careers