Post Date: 11/27/2018
Close Date: 12/11/2018
The Oregon Health Authority is modernizing and expanding their IT infrastructure and currently has a fantastic opportunity for an IT Operations Analyst to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
The Oregon Health Authority promotes health equity by developing policies and programs to eliminate health disparities and reach health equity for all Oregonians.
What you will do!
As an IT Operations Analyst, you will assist the IT Director of Business Operations by providing support for agency-wide activities and initiatives including legislative coordination between agencies and management, workforce development coordination, governance, contracting, internal communications, analyzing data for performance metrics and reporting, and system and process improvement.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, facilitating, and implementing process improvements to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Office of Information Services (OIS). You will develop and maintain ongoing communication links and contact with managers and other staff throughout the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and the Department of Human Services (DHS).
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are interested in becoming our new IT Operations Analyst, don't delay, apply today!
This is a full-time, permanent position that is classified and represented by a union.
This position will be located in Salem at 3990 Fairview Industrial Drive SE.
A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, Finance, Political Science or any degree demonstrating the capacity for the knowledge and skills; and two years of professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning experience involving IT Operations.
Any combination of experience and education equivalent to five years of professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning experience involving IT Operations.
• Experience using MS SharePoint for document sharing, communication and/or workflow automation.
• Ability to organize complex and sometimes competing projects.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with stressful situations.
• Experience handling multiple assignments and frequent interruptions.
• Ability to conceptualize and complete projects independently.
• Ability to effectively facilitate group meetings.
• Strong customer service skills in working with all levels of management and staff.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and Project.
• Solid understanding of rules, regulations, policies and procedures, particularly as they related to OHA, DHS and OIS business operations.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.