Post Date: 11/28/2018
Close Date: 12/07/2018
Coordinate administrative matters for Transportation Operations, including correspondence, schedules, meetings, photograph/video analysis, and human resource processing. Coordinate clerical staff of Transportation Operations department for documents production, records management, and support department/division investigations. Develop and update department administrative procedures. Provide contract administration, expense reporting and budget development support for the department. Ensure a commitment to safety through consistent and professional behaviors in performance of job requirements that demonstrate safety is a fundamental value that guides all aspects of our work. Perform related duties as required.
1. Coordinate administrative matters for Transportation Operations including correspondence, schedules, and meetings. Research findings related to Standards Operating Procedures and/or violations of municipal/state law. Distribute investigation packets with video, audio, and all applicable evidence to managers for personnel action decisions.
2. Coordinate and provide Transportation Operations with information regarding division/department human resource processing activities including personnel orders, personnel requisitions, time sheets, and time loss tracking.
3. . Request and distribute data pack and CCTV video files including but not limited to the following: reviewing Service Improvement que; reviewing CAD/BDS; reviewing complaint information; completing BDS data searches; analyzing complaint and bus/rail operator identity, and requesting data pack videos.
4. . Transport data files into useable formats. Maintain tracking records for actions taken in Service Improvement, ACID and other applications. Review, copy and record bus/rail video evidence.
5. Coordinate and implement records management system for Transportation Operations department, including classifying materials, retention schedule, and maintaining files. Input data to and research Employee Records and Contacts System (ERCS).
6. Support Transportation Operations for labor relations correspondence, agreements, and grievance response process for Transportation Operations, in coordination with Operations Workforce Development staff.
7. Provide contract administration, expense reporting, and budget development support for Transportation Operations contracted services. Maintain project manager files for assigned Transportation Operations services contracts.
8. Interview and obtain customer statements. Transcribe and maintain recorded telephone calls. requests, track, and distribute audio files including calls with Bus and Rail Operators, Bus Dispatchers, Rail Controllers, Customers, Field Supervisors, and Station Agents.
9. Coordinate department travel, office services and supplies procurement.
10. Perform special projects supporting Transportation Operations functions.
Associate's degree in business administration or office management desired.
A minimum of six (6) years total credited experience. Five years progressively responsible experience in office management or administrative support positions.
Intermediate level experience with personal computers and applicable software (Microsoft Office Suite).
Or any equivalent combination of experience and training.
Type of Position / Grade / FLSA:
Grade 10, Non- Exempt, Non-Union, Full-Time
Hourly Pay Range:
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based at a minimum on the result of:
1. Application Review/ Please Include: Cover Letter and Resume (Please apply online)
2. Supplemental Testing
3. Panel Interview
4. Reference Check
Make sure you describe in detail how your education, training and work experience fit with this role. You are encouraged to attach a resume, cover letter, training certificates and/or letters of recommendation with your application. You are permitted five attachments of less than 5MB each.
Internal applicants: Information in your personnel file will not be used in lieu of information requested on your application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
If you are a qualified veteran and would like to apply for veterans' preference points, you will need to reflect your status on the application and attach supporting documentation at the time of application submission.
If you need accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act for any part of the application process, contact our Human Resources staff at 503-962-7505, or the TTY line at 7-1-1. Note that we require a minimum of two workdays' notice prior to the need for accommodation.
TriMet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to developing an organization that is reflective of and sensitive to the needs of the diverse community we serve, including veterans, the elderly, and individuals with disabilities.