Post Date: 09/21/2018
Close Date: 12/31/2018
The Oregon Health Authority is modernizing and expanding their IT infrastructure and currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Platform Administrator with SharePoint experience to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
The Oregon Health Authority promotes health equity by developing policies and programs to eliminate health disparities and reach health equity for all Oregonians.
What you will do!
As an Enterprise Platform Administrator, you will provide integration with back-end applications; and build, maintain and support software. You will respond to bug reports, usability or interface issues; and assist with administration tasks including software installation, software patches, security administration, data back-up, replication, and testing of high-availability and restoration capabilities. You will also be accountable for the Release Management, DR and regular maintenance schedules.
In this role, you will have frequent contact with vendors to assess new technology and with contracted personnel to provide oversight, negotiate contract modifications, and analyze compliance with contract specifications. You will proactively identify risks and provide hands-on training and mentoring as well as develop high quality deliverables and services.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are a Platform Administrator with SharePoint experience , don't delay, apply today!
This is a full-time, permanent positio.n that is classified and represented by a union.
This position will be located on Salem at 3990 Fairview Industrial Drive SE
(a) Six (6) years of information systems experience in SharePoint Platform Administration.
(b) An Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field; AND four (4) years of information systems experience in SharePoint Platform Administration.
(c) A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field AND two (2) years of information systems experience in SharePoint Platform Administration.
(d) Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field may substitute for all of the above.
• Two or more years of experience performing current Microsoft SharePoint and Windows Platform administrative activities such as backup, restore and user issue resolution.
• Current SharePoint platform administration experience with 2013 or later versions.
• Expertise in SharePoint 2013 or later versions.
• Strong working knowledge of the following technologies: Windows Server, SQL Server, Internet Information Server, Active Directory, SSL, and/or PowerShell.
• Experience reviewing and monitoring usage reports.
• Ability to ensure the Platform is compliant with Disaster Recovery policies.
• Extensive knowledge of systems analysis and administration.
• Expert knowledge of common network and server hardware/software components and issues, data centers or help desk support.
• Solid understanding of ITIL based service processes.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.