Post Date: 02/10/2020
Close Date: 03/02/2020
Operations and Policy Analyst 4 – National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Tolling Contract Manager
Oregon Department of Transportation
Operations – Office of Urban Mobility and Mega Project Delivery
Our Office of Urban Mobility and Mega Project Delivery is seeking a National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) tolling contract manager to join our team in historic downtown Portland! In this role, you will manage the complex and emerging Tolling Program planning, environmental review and traffic and revenue analysis as the contract project manager. The Tolling Program is currently evaluating locations on both I-5 and I-205 to effectively manage congestion and raise revenue. Apply today!
A day in the life:
- Manage all activities necessary to ensure Tolling Program is moved through the project development process, including required planning, environmental review and regulatory processes.
- Lead the Tolling Program with partners, stakeholders and the public.
- Work with federal, state, regional and local governments to further define and develop the Tolling Program.
- Guide the planning study, environmental documentation and public education and engagement processes for the program.
- Manage the required revenue and tolling analysis and associated traffic analysis.
- Manage status tracking and reporting.
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams to ensure project progress is on schedule and within budget.
- Administer agreement and contracting procedures.
- Lead steering committee and technical advisory committee meetings.
- With tolling manager and consultant team, develop and implement a communications plan.
- Provide policy and planning guidance within the agency to management and staff.
- Work includes scheduled or unscheduled weekend work, work outside of normally scheduled shift and long hours as needed.
What we need:
A bachelor’s degree in business or public administration, behavioral or social sciences, finance, political science or any degree demonstrating the capacity for the knowledge and skills; and five (5) years professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning work related to project or program management.
Any combination of experience and education equivalent to eight (8) years of professional-level experience related to project or program management.
Additionally, driving is an essential function of this position. A valid driver license and an acceptable driving record are required for this position.
Learn more and apply:
- This recruitment closes at 11:59 p.m. on March 2, 2020.
- Visit www.odotjobs.com and search for REQ-32245 to learn more and to apply! Please note that we can only accept applications and/or resumes through our website.
ODOT is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer