Post Date: 09/09/2019
Close Date: 10/13/2019
The Oregon Health Authority is modernizing and expanding their IT infrastructure and currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst with IT Reporting experience to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
The Oregon Health Authority promotes health equity by developing policies and programs to eliminate health disparities and reach health equity for all Oregonians.
What you will do!
As a Reporting/Data Analyst, you will provide expertise and leadership to analyze, plan, develop, integrate, implement and coordinate the operations, maintenance, installation and construction of information systems.
In this role, you will focus on analysis, maintenance, and software development for the OR-Kids system.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are a Data Analyst with IT Reporting experience, don't delay, apply today!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• (a) Six (6) years of information systems experience using Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to extract data and create reports. OR (b) An Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field; AND Four (4) years of information systems experience using Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to extract data and create reports. OR (c) A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field AND Two (2) years of information systems experience using Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to extract data and create reports. OR (d) A Master's degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field may substitute for all of the above.
• Experience with Database Management Systems (DBMS).
• Current software development experience.
• Strong working knowledge of infrastructure specialties and the interrelationship of information management systems.
• IT Project Management experience that includes directing and motivating internal staff, contractors and other participants.
• Ability to identify project scope and complexity and to assign project segments to others.
• Knowledge of systems architecture.
• Knowledge of business systems and organizational structures.
• IT Contract negotiation and performance monitoring skills.
• Experience establishing controls and security measures.
• Experience reviewing and revising agreements or contracts.
• Experience developing policies and procedures.
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.