Post Date: 10/28/2019
Close Date: 11/30/2019
Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (www.cascadiabhc.org), one of the largest community behavioral health providers in the state of Oregon, delivers whole health care -- integrated mental health and addiction services, primary care and housing -- to support our communities. Our approach is recovery-oriented and trauma-informed. Cascadia hires innovative, compassionate, and dedicated staff who are aligned with trauma-informed care, are committed to working effectively with diverse community populations, and expected to strengthen such capacity if hired.
PROGRAM MANAGER I
This is a full time position at 40 hours per week, located at a residential treatment facility in Gladstone, OR. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
The Program Manager I is responsible for overseeing and maintaining day to day operations of a Residential Treatment Facility. Each program must operate in compliance with city regulations, state licensing standards, county requirements, internal policies and standards, and other applicable guidelines. This position has a leadership role in inter-agency program development and oversight. The Program Manager I will explore, evaluate and cultivate program development using research-based best practices or evidence-based models of care in specialized residential services settings. With the high prevalence of trauma among individuals receiving mental health services, it is required the Program Manager I understand the effects of trauma on health, coping, and other aspects of the lives of those we serve.
- The incumbent must possess a Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral science field from an accredited college or university or three years of full time professional experience working with adults with severe and persistent mental illness. This position must demonstrate the competencies to become credentialed as a Qualified Mental Health Associate (QMHA), as outlined in OAR 309-016-0005.
- Up to two years of experience providing supervision is preferred. Professional experience working with adults with severe and persistent mental illness is also preferred.
- Understand recovery model, motivational interviewing, illness management and recovery, evidence based practices, and strength based case management philosophies and strategies.
- Operate computer hardware and software at a level needed to effectively perform job functions
- Enter data and retrieve data
- Prepare reports
- Possess a valid driver’s license, three year driving history; clean driving record, ability to pass Driver Motor Vehicle (DMV) check and complete the Cascadia online Defensive Driving course.
Able to perform CPR, First Aid, and properly use AED equipment. CPR/ First Aid certifications are required and must remain current.
Cascadia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, or age.
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)