Post Date: 08/08/2019
Close Date: 08/31/2019
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens
TITLE: RN/Case Manager III
DEPARTMENT: Old Town Recovery Center-Assertive Community Treatment Team
REPORTS TO: Clinical Supervisor - ACT
SALARY: $34.68 - $39.88 Hourly DOE
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: The RN/Case Manager works as a member of a multi-disciplinary team providing intensive case management and integrated dual diagnosis treatment. The team works to address all treatment needs, including crisis management, substance abuse treatment, medication management, physical health treatment, mental health treatment, accessing benefits and entitlements, accessing appropriate and affordable housing.
1. Completion of an accredited two, three or four year course of training for nurses.
2. Current Oregon RN license.
3. Must meet CCC privileging requirements as required by FTCA.
4. Two years experience in psychiatric or addictions nursing.
5. Current CPR certification or must obtain within one month if not current.
6. Must be able to document nursing interventions and responses to care. Do so in an
accurate, legible, and intelligible manner.
7. Must become a certified Director’s Custody designee in Multnomah County within the first
6 months of hire.
8. Has the competencies necessary to:
a. Identify precipitating events;
b. Gather histories of mental, emotional land physical disabilities, alcohol and drug use,
past mental health services and criminal justice contacts;
c. Assess family, social and work relationships
d. Conduct a mental status assessment
e. Document a multiaxial DSM diagnosis
f. Write and implement or supervise implementation of a treatment plan
g. Conduct and document a mental health assessment
h. Provide mental health treatment and rehabilitative services within ones scope of
9. If in recovery, must be able to document continuous abstinence under independent living
conditions or recovery housing for the immediate past two years.
10. Will be required to carry an agency cell phone for work use. Cell phone will be provided by
Central City Concern.
11. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check. This includes
clearance by the DHS Background Check Unit.
12. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects.
13. Must be able to climb stairs several times a day.
14. Must possess a current driver’s license, access to a vehicle, qualify as an Acceptable Driver
as designated in Central City Concern’s Fleet Safety policy. Must pass an initial drivers
training within 60 days of being an approved driver and continued recertification training.
Must maintain vehicle insurance coverage of a minimum of $100,000/$300,000 personal
auto liability coverage.
15. Must be available for after hours pager and holiday coverage rotation.
16. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
17. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds,
religious views, cultural backgrounds, life-styles, and sexual orientations and treat each
individual with respect and dignity
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681
Complete details: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs